Swimmers and Parents,
We are a little over a week away of the start of the 2017-2018 swim season. I am looking forward to seeing a lot of returning and new faces this year.
**Swim Team Suits**
-The swim suit sizing kit has arrived. Please stop by my room this week to try on a suit so you know your size. We will be ordering suits near the start of the season and I would like everyone to give me their size so I can get them ordered ASAP. You can stop by my room at anytime to check out a try-on swim suit. I have various sizes. I will be sending out a google form soon where you will put your sizing information. Prices of suits (this includes everything):
â€¢ Womenâ€™s Poly Core Solid-$50.00 ea.Â â€¢ Menâ€™s Poly Core Jammer-$37.00 ea.Â â€¢ Menâ€™s Poly Core Brief-$29.00 ea.
1. I have attached the most up-to-date schedule as of today. Please note that this may change and I am just sending it out to allow you to plan for the season. Some practices may be added as well as a meet is still TBD. All practices and meets are required. If you are planning vacations please read the attached parent-handout for information about missed practices or meets.
2. I have set up open weights (this is voluntary) for the time leading up to the official start of the season. If you are not in a fall sport please attend these open weight sessions. They are held on Tu/Th right after school. See attached schedule.
3. Your athletes and parents must have ALL forms electronically signed on Final Forms. They will not be allowed to tryout, practice, play until ALL forms are completed by both athlete and parent. Please click on the following for all formsÂ Final Forms Website.Â Please make sure all of your athletes are signed up through Final Forms and have marked which sport they are participating in.
4. Pay to Play ($105) and Physical MUST be turned in ON or BEFORE November 2nd at 2:30pm to the Athletic Department at the HS. Please note–without these 2 items turned into the athletic department the athlete will NOT be able to participate.
5. I have attached a list of important dates for the year. You are EXPECTED to participate in ALL LAB activities. These dates are listed on the document. Parents and swimmers please make yourself available for these dates.
6. The first day of practice is on Tuesday, 11/7 at BA YMCA from 5-6:15am. Please see the attached schedule. All athletes ride a bus to and from practice. The bus will pick them up and drop them off at the HS. Times of bus pick up are noted on the attached schedule (4:30am pick up on Tu/Th and 4:45am pick up on F). Please make sure you or the athlete have a swim suit and a pair of goggles for the first day of practice. A locker room with showers are provided at the practice site. Make sure they have shower items and clothes to change into for school. Provide a breakfast until breakfasts are set up later in the season.
7. Club Swimmers ONLY-
– Email me your crossover date. Please note– you are required to go to all swim meets prior to your crossover date to support your teammates. Failure to attend the meets prior to your crossover date will be an unexcused absence.
– Email me your times no later than Monday, 11/6. If you have updated times please email me as well so I can update our Loveland swimming records.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to a great season and to meeting all of the new faces.