200 Medley Relay 2009-10 C. Wells, B. Wiliams, A. Cadwell, M. Oberholzer 1:36.41
200 Freestyle 2010-11 Austin Caldwell 1:44.09
200 Individual Medley 2010-11 Andrew Albert 1:56:30
50 Freestyle 2010-11 Austin Caldwell 20.87
100 Butterfly 2009-10 Austin Caldwell 51.2
100 Freestyle 2010-11 Austin Caldwell 45.4
500 Freestyle 2017-18 Brandon Day 4:40.16
200 Freestyle Relay 2009-10 B. Williams, C. Wells, A. Bessey, A. Caldwell 1:26.20
100 Backstroke 2009-10 Christopher Wells 54.74
100 Breaststroke 2007-8 Brandon Williams 59.07
400 Freestyle Relay 2009-10 A. Bessey, C. Wells, A. Albert, A. Caldwell 3:14.84
Diving 6 Dive/11 Dive 2011-12 Matt Swaine 293.3/437.05
200 Medley Relay 2009-10 D. Wheeler, H Booth, S. Wheeler, L. Bangs 1:49.49
200 Freestyle 2012-13 Kate Randall 1:55.05
200 Individual Medley 2010-11 Hailey Booth 2:07.19
50 Freestyle 1997-98 Emily Gilkison 24.27
100 Butterfly 2010-11 Hailey Booth 56.5
100 Freestyle 1995-96 Emily Gilkison 52.48
500 Freestyle 2009-10 Hailey Booth 5:07.26
200 Freestyle Relay 2009-10 A. Dschaak, S. Wheeler, H. Booth, T. Dschaak 1:38.86
100 Backstroke 2006-07 Cara Lennon 57.14
100 Breaststroke 2009-10 Sammie Wheeler 1:05.36
400 Freestyle Relay 2010-11 A. Dschaak, H. Booth, K. Randall, T. Dschaak 3:35.58
34th Annual 2018 Southwest Ohio High School Swimming Classic, January 13 & 14. This meet consists of more than 100 schools with well over 3,000 high school swimmers, both DI and DII, that compete at 10 different locations for prelims starting at 8 a.m. Top 16 swimmers in each event will advance to swim Finals at St. X each evening at 6:30 p.m. Cablecast/Waycross will broadcast from St. X! Tigers compete at Princeton High School Saturday and Sunday for prelims. Let’s root on our swimmers! Hope to see some of our Tigers qualify and swim at Finals to represent Loveland. GO TIGERS!
Click the 3 bars on the top right after reaching the site, then Psych Sheet, Princeton for Loveland
This is some info that Swim Swam posted a year or two ago about this meet..
The state of Ohio’s top high school swimming talent will get an early opportunity to showcase their talent this weekend at the Southwest Ohio Swimming and Diving Classic.
In some ways, the meet is “bigger” than the Ohio state championships in that the field of competition and the event lineup are expanded.
The Southwest Ohio Classic runs non-high school events like the 400 IM, 1650 free and 50s of the non-free strokes. In addition, the meet is not divided by class, so swimmers from Division I and Division II compete directly against each other.
The result is a huge turnout of athletes. The Dayton Daily News reports that in 2015, the meet housed 2,900 swimmers from more than 100 different schools. Because of the huge participation numbers, the meet divides up prelims between ten different facilities ranging from the Countryside YMCA to Miami University. All qualifiers come together for finals at the University of Cincinnatti (diving) and St. Xavier High School in the evenings.
The meet will take place on Saturday and Sunday, with prelims at 8 AM, according to Cincinnatti.com.
2017-2018 Meet Links
December 2, 2017
January 13 & 14, 2018
Swimmers and Parents,
We are a little over a week away of the start of the 2017-2018 swim season. I am looking forward to seeing a lot of returning and new faces this year.
**Swim Team Suits**
-The swim suit sizing kit has arrived. Please stop by my room this week to try on a suit so you know your size. We will be ordering suits near the start of the season and I would like everyone to give me their size so I can get them ordered ASAP. You can stop by my room at anytime to check out a try-on swim suit. I have various sizes. I will be sending out a google form soon where you will put your sizing information. Prices of suits (this includes everything):
• Women’s Poly Core Solid-$50.00 ea. • Men’s Poly Core Jammer-$37.00 ea. • Men’s Poly Core Brief-$29.00 ea.
1. I have attached the most up-to-date schedule as of today. Please note that this may change and I am just sending it out to allow you to plan for the season. Some practices may be added as well as a meet is still TBD. All practices and meets are required. If you are planning vacations please read the attached parent-handout for information about missed practices or meets.
2. I have set up open weights (this is voluntary) for the time leading up to the official start of the season. If you are not in a fall sport please attend these open weight sessions. They are held on Tu/Th right after school. See attached schedule.
3. Your athletes and parents must have ALL forms electronically signed on Final Forms. They will not be allowed to tryout, practice, play until ALL forms are completed by both athlete and parent. Please click on the following for all forms Final Forms Website. Please make sure all of your athletes are signed up through Final Forms and have marked which sport they are participating in.
4. Pay to Play ($105) and Physical MUST be turned in ON or BEFORE November 2nd at 2:30pm to the Athletic Department at the HS. Please note–without these 2 items turned into the athletic department the athlete will NOT be able to participate.
5. I have attached a list of important dates for the year. You are EXPECTED to participate in ALL LAB activities. These dates are listed on the document. Parents and swimmers please make yourself available for these dates.
6. The first day of practice is on Tuesday, 11/7 at BA YMCA from 5-6:15am. Please see the attached schedule. All athletes ride a bus to and from practice. The bus will pick them up and drop them off at the HS. Times of bus pick up are noted on the attached schedule (4:30am pick up on Tu/Th and 4:45am pick up on F). Please make sure you or the athlete have a swim suit and a pair of goggles for the first day of practice. A locker room with showers are provided at the practice site. Make sure they have shower items and clothes to change into for school. Provide a breakfast until breakfasts are set up later in the season.
7. Club Swimmers ONLY-
– Email me your crossover date. Please note– you are required to go to all swim meets prior to your crossover date to support your teammates. Failure to attend the meets prior to your crossover date will be an unexcused absence.
– Email me your times no later than Monday, 11/6. If you have updated times please email me as well so I can update our Loveland swimming records.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to a great season and to meeting all of the new faces.
Brandon Day – 500 Free 17th and 100 Back 23rd
Vaughn Richter – 50 Free 30th
Courtney Mennen – 100 Free 24th and 100 Back 25th
Lauren Williams – 50 Free 23rd
Nami Cannon – 50 Free 30th
Sarah Klenke – 100 Back 8th
200 Medley Relay
Brandon Day, Mitchell LaiFook, Sam Ward & Vaughn Richter 1:46.82
Sarah Klenke, Kendall Wheeler, Lauren Williams & Reagan Patton 1:54.18
200 Free Relay
Sam Ward, Evan Dial, Mitchell LaiFook & Vaughn Richter 1:37.25
Courtney Mennen, Reagan Patton, Sarah Klenke & Lauren Williams 1:42.02
400 Free Relay
Sam Ward, Evan Dial, Vaughn Richter & Brandon Day 3:37.41
Emma Blackburn, Nami Cannon, Courtney Mennen & Lauren Williams 3:45.69
Congratulations to the following swimmers advancing to DISTRICTS in individual events!
Brandon Day – 500 Free and 100 Back
Vaughn Richter – 50 Free
Courtney Mennen – 100 Free and 100 Back
Lauren Williams – 50 Free
Nami Cannon – 50 Free
Sarah Klenke – 100 Back
The following Relays have qualified for DISTRICTS:
200 Medley Relay
Brandon Day, Hunter Wentland, Sam Ward & Vaughn Richter 1:48.15
Sarah Klenke, Kendall Wheeler, Lauren Williams & Reagan Patton 1:54.74
200 Free Relay
Sam Ward, Evan Dial, Mitchell LaiFook & Vaughn Richter 1:38.07
Sarah Klenke, Nami Cannon, Reagan Patton & Lauren Williams 1:42.71
400 Free Relay
Sam Ward, Evan Dial, Vaughn Richter & Brandon Day 3:37.83
Sarah Klenke, Nami Cannon, Reagan Patton & Courtney Mennen 3:49.60
GOOD LUCK AT SW OHIO DISTRICTS NEXT WEEKEND!
2017 Southwest Ohio High School Swimming & Diving Classic, January 14-15, 2017
The 33rd Annual SW Classic Meet is one of the largest swim meet of its kind across the United States … from the opening 400 Medley Relay on Day 1 to the concluding 400 Freestyle Relay on Day 2, this iconic event will not disappoint. Officials expect between 2,500 and 2,700 swimmers to compete in this meet. This meet annually ranks as the most prestigious of regular high school meets. Finalists will converge at St. Xavier High School’s Keating Natatorium and will be televised on Waycross.
Princeton High School Participants:
Anderson (CIAN), Bethel-Tate (BTA), Indian Hill (CIIH), Lakota East (LTLE), Lakota West (WCLW), Loveland (LOV), Madeira (CMAD), Norwood (NORD), Princeton (CPR), Summit Country Day
Swimming Prelims – Countryside YMCA, Dayton Raider Aquatic Center (DRAC), Miami University “A”, Miami University “B”, Milford, Mason High School Natatorium, Princeton High School Natatorium, Trotwood-Madison High School, Washington Twp. and West Carrolton YMCA.
Warm-up sessions will be set up at the pools with no session beginning before 6:30 AM
8:00 AM Preliminaries Begin
Swimming Finals – January 14 and 15 at Keating Natatorium
5:30 PM Warm-up
6:30 PM Finals
Please wear your LHS White Athletic Shirt along with any other LHS Spirit Wear. Don’t forget that parka to stay warm & dry. Also join us for our 1st team dinner @ Oberholzer’s house on Thursday from 6-8.
Location is Mason High School. Bus leaves LHS@6:15 am. Warm-Up 7am. Prelims start 8:45am. Meet estimated to conclude around 1pm. Back to LHS approximately 30 minutes after conclusion.