Follow the twitter feed: LHS_Swim_n_Dive
View pictures from the season: https://lovelandhighschoolswimdive.shutterfly.com/
1. Paper Work: MUST BE COMPLETE & TURNED IN BY THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 3rd. FINAL FORMS must be completed by parent AND athlete. loveland-oh.finalforms.com The link can be also be found on the LHS Athletic Website. Pay to Play -$105- Cash or check made out to LHS Athletics. Valid Physical on file with me (the 2 pages the doctor signs off on–the rest of the physical form is completed on Final Forms) Please make sure your athlete selects which winter sport they are doing on the Final Forms page.
2. Practices: All practices are MANDATORY.
We practice on Tu/Th morning from 5-6:15am at Blue Ash YMCA and Friday at Sycamore HS from 5:15-6:30am. There is a mandatory bus which will take athletes to and from practice. The bus leaves at 4:30am on Tu/Th and 4:45am on Fridays. On Saturday practice days we do not have a bus and athletes/parents need to provide transportation. Weights are on Tu/Th from 2:45-3:45pm
Tuesday, 11/8 & Thursday, 11/10 at BA YMCA. I will have a complete team roster on Thursday, 11/10 by 8pm indicating you are part of the 2016-2017 team. Please note that you cannot try out for the team unless your paperwork is completed and turned in by Thursday, November 3. No exceptions. **Club Swimmers that would like to be excluded from try-outs you need to send me your times. If times aren’t turned in prior to try outs, then I will assume you are coming to both try-out days.
4. Parent Meeting & Meet the Team:
Monday, 11/14 at 6pm Parent Meeting. I will have much more information, go over my policies, calendar, swim suit ordering and other items. Meet the team night is right after at 7pm- which is mandatory for all athletes for winter sports!
5. Calendar: Swimming Schedule (as of 11/14) swim calendar for the season. Please note I am still working on some things, but wanted to send it to you for planning purposes. Some meets, practices, times may be added or changed. I will let you know of these changes well in advance.
I am looking forward to meeting you all and starting off a great season. Please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns.
Loveland High School
Head Men’s and Women’s Swim Coach
Work: 513-697-3024 ext. 3785
Parents and Swimmers,
WELCOME! I am excited to start off the season and I am looking forward to a great year. This is a brief introduction to the season. There are two links below. One is the schedule as of now but please note this may change and a lot of times are still TBD, but I wanted to get this out to you now for your planning purposes.
1. All paper work MUST be turned in on Thursday, November 5th at 2:30pm in the LHS Athletic Office.
We have gone to an online paper work system. Here is the link: https://loveland-oh.finalforms.com/
The only paper work that you physically need to turn in is your physical (all 6 pages) and your pay to play fee of $105. These two items are what are to be handed into the athletic office on Thursday, 11/5 at 2:30pm, everything else can be done online. If you do not have your paper work turned in by this day you will not be able to participate in try-outs.
Try-outs will be held on Tuesday, 11/10 and Thursday, 11/12 at Blue Ash YMCA from 5-6:15am. If you want to be considered for the team, you must come to practice on these days. However, if you are a club swimmer I must have your times by Tuesday, 11/10. You will not need to come to practice as long as I have your times.
3. Suit Fitting
We will have suit fitting on Friday, 11/13. More information to come.
4. Parent Meeting
There will be a parent meeting on Wednesday, 11/18 at 6pm. Please plan on attending. Follow the link below to view the handout.
5. Meet the Team Night
Meet the Team Night is also on Wednesday, 11/18 at 7pm.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Again, I look forward to a great season.
Parents and Athletes:
Below is information which will help you with the start of the season. Please read ALL the way through:
1. The October and November schedules are on this site under Practice Calendars. Please note in November I am trying to add a few Saturdays at Sycamore HS. IF this happens I will send out a NEW November schedule.
2. I am still working on the meet and practice schedule for December, January and February. Once this is set I will send it out.
3. All paper work is due on Monday, October 28th at 2:30 p.m. You will go to the athletic office and see Mrs. Brulport to turn in everything.
Athletes or Parents follow the steps below to find all required documents:
click on schools
click on Loveland High School
click on Athletics
scroll down to Resources
click on Athlete Pre-participation papers
**without ALL paper work and/or fees you will NOT be able to participate. Please have EVERYTHING ready to hand in on OCTOBER 28th AT 2:30pm.**
4. Parent meeting will be held on MONDAY, NOVEMBER 4TH AT 6 P.M. IN THE SENIOR SECTION OF THE CAFETERIA.
5. Mandatory practice starts on November 7th. The first practice will be at Blue Ash YMCA. All swimmers must ride bus from LHS. Bus leaves at 4:30 a.m.
6. Depending on the number of athletes who come out for the team I may have to have “try outs“. This information will be discussed at the parent meeting. I will know the exact number of student-athletes wanting to participate AFTER all paper work has been turned in on October 28th. IF we do have cuts your fees will be returned to you. I had about 70 kids come to the opening swimming/diving meeting, this is great, however, it is too many to have when I only have 3 days a week to practice and a 6 lane pool. It comes down to safety.
7. Diving Coach – We are finalizing our decision now. Once this is finalized I will send out the diving coaches information.
If you have ANY questions please email me.
I look forward to a great season.
-Coach Jaclyn Jones