Parents and Athletes:
Below is information which will help you with the start of the season. Please read ALL the way through:
1. The October and November schedules are on this site under Practice Calendars. Please note in November I am trying to add a few Saturdays at Sycamore HS. IF this happens I will send out a NEW November schedule.
2. I am still working on the meet and practice schedule for December, January and February. Once this is set I will send it out.
3. All paper work is due on Monday, October 28th at 2:30 p.m. You will go to the athletic office and see Mrs. Brulport to turn in everything.
Athletes or Parents follow the steps below to find all required documents:
click on schools
click on Loveland High School
click on Athletics
scroll down to Resources
click on Athlete Pre-participation papers
**without ALL paper work and/or fees you will NOT be able to participate. Please have EVERYTHING ready to hand in on OCTOBER 28th AT 2:30pm.**
4. Parent meeting will be held on MONDAY, NOVEMBER 4TH AT 6 P.M. IN THE SENIOR SECTION OF THE CAFETERIA.
5. Mandatory practice starts on November 7th. The first practice will be at Blue Ash YMCA. All swimmers must ride bus from LHS. Bus leaves at 4:30 a.m.
6. Depending on the number of athletes who come out for the team I may have to have “try outs“. This information will be discussed at the parent meeting. I will know the exact number of student-athletes wanting to participate AFTER all paper work has been turned in on October 28th. IF we do have cuts your fees will be returned to you. I had about 70 kids come to the opening swimming/diving meeting, this is great, however, it is too many to have when I only have 3 days a week to practice and a 6 lane pool. It comes down to safety.
7. Diving Coach – We are finalizing our decision now. Once this is finalized I will send out the diving coaches information.
If you have ANY questions please email me.
I look forward to a great season.
-Coach Jaclyn Jones